These groups can change and new groups from throughout the year, so please contact Luke Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Women Unlimited: For Women Who Come to Church Alone — 9:35-10:25 AM @ CUMC Fireside Rm
- New Life in a Lost World—9:35-10:25 AM @ CUMC Rm.102
- Love & Respect—9:35-10:25 AM @ CUMC Rm.103
- Financial Peace University—6:30-8:30 PM @ CUMC Fireside Rm.
- Women’s Life Group: “A Remnant of Goodness: Old & New Testament Heroes of the Faith”—9:30-11:00 AM @ CUMC Fireside Rm
- Oasis—12:00-1:00 PM @ CUMC online
- Wednesday Night One-Stop for Families on the Go - 5:15-7:00 PM @ CUMC Disciple Center
Don’t worry about having to get something put together—come join us for supper at One Stop! Pre-registration and donation appreciated. Contact Luke @ 886-2242 for more information.
Shaping Your Family’s Future—6:00-7:00 PM @ CUMC Rm.102
All parents want to shape their family’s future so that their family is a place of joy, peace, and hope. But how? Come and join Pastor Steve as he leads us through a process of helping us learn to apply God’s Word to our family experience so that God end’s up shaping our family’s future for His glory. Contact Pastor Steve @ 886-2242 for more information.
Saturate—6:00-7:00 PM @ CUMC Rm.103
Principles & Practices For Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life. The questions, activities, prayers, and exercises of this study will prompt you to do exactly that—put your thoughts and theology into hands-on practice. Each week builds on the next, aligning your heart with the will of God, examining your core identity beliefs, and launching you into mission. Contact Luke @ 886-2242 for more information.
SMART Step Family—6:00-7:00 PM @ CUMC Fireside Rm.
Leading stepfamily expert Ron L. Deal reveals the seven fundamental steps to blended family success and provides practical, realistic solutions to the issues you face as a stepfamily. Whether married or soon-to-be-married, you’ll discover how to solve the everyday puzzles of step-parenting and stepchildren relationships; communicate effectively with an ex-spouse; handle stepfamily finances confidently; & “cook” your stepfamily slowly rather than expect an instant blend. Facilitated by Jessica and Stuart Geerdes.
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast—6:45-7:45 AM @ CUMC Fireside Rm
- Ladies Study: Demolishing Strongholds - 9:30-11:00 AM @ CUMC Fireside Rm
- ‘Women Hearing God’s Voice’ hosted by Rahab—7:00-8:00 PM @ CUMC Fireside Rm
Whether you are just getting started on your journey in the Lord or have been journeying for years, join these men as we learn how to read the Bible and pray effectively. Contact Pastor Steve @ 886-2242 for more information
Bible Study Resources
Cornerstone offers access to a bible study website, “rightnow.org”, with comprehensive study options at your convenience. Contact Luke Smith at email@example.com for log-in information. We also have numerous studies that can be checked out from the church office.