Guide sheet for 12-29-19
Think about life:
What are some things that you like to create? Why do you like to create those things?
What does it mean that you are created in the image of God?
– Why is it important that John starts his Gospel just like Genesis 1:1- “In the beginning”?
– Why do you think Jesus would be willing to leave heaven and “become flesh and make his dwelling among us”?
How does that affect your life?
Read Romans 5:1-11
– What stands out to you the most from this passage of Scripture? What do you think God is trying to reveal to you?
– How do we rejoice in our sufferings?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
– How has God changed you into a new person/new creation?
– Have you taken on your identity as an Ambassador of Christ?
– Who you do think God is asking you to share the message of Christ with? How are you going to do that?
Read Ephesians 1:15-18, Colossians 1:1-12, Ephesians 2:1-10
– What specific mission do you believe God is calling you to right now?
– Looking back over the past year, how have you grown in your relationship with God?
– Do you have any “spiritual goals” for this upcoming year?